Enterprise Account Executive (Sales)
We're looking for a driven Enterprise Sales Consultant to join the Goodlord Growth team.
We started Goodlord to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. Goodlord eliminates paperwork, complications and inefficiencies to move the rental process more in line with expectations of a generation that expects to complete purchases, order take-aways and hail a taxi using their phone in seconds.
It’s an exciting time for our go-getting Growth team, who are introducing more estate agencies than ever to Goodlord as the changes in legislation forces agents to reconsider their way of working. As an Enterprise Sales Consultant you will be responsible for building long-term commercial partnerships with the UK’s largest letting agents - turning them into Goodlord’s highest value customers.
This is a high-profile strategic software sales role requiring an experienced Enterprise Consultant to represent Goodlord with gravitas to this key market segment. You’ll be closing the largest and most prestigious deals at Goodlord and making the biggest individual impact to Goodlord’s market penetration.
A large part of the role will be client facing - involving face to face sales meetings with senior level decision makers and multi-disciplinary stakeholders. It’s often a complex and lengthy sales cycle, if you’re looking for quick wins this isn't the role for you!
This is a great opportunity to join a company where our product is constantly evolving, meaning no two days will be the same. Goodlord's success will be yours to own as you contribute to making the company a household name.
- Throwing yourself into a full-stack sales role - you'll be running the sales process from start to finish with the support of Goodlord’s revenue, product and success teams
- Building and nurturing an industry network from which you can source leads and close deals!
- Identifying solutions which will enable customers to overcome industry challenges that are preventing them from achieving business objectives
- Working closely with our enterprise success team to grow and develop existing Enterprise accounts and pilot customers to their full potential and craft the ultimate Goodlord Customer experience
- Contributing towards marketing strategies, attending key events, gaining a reputation as a thought leader within the property industry and ensuring our product roadmap is aligned with customer goals/challenges
Skills and experience
- Proven sales experience in B2B, startup or SaaS sales
- Incredible persistence, larger than life relationship building skills and able to engage with senior level decision makers
- You're commercially minded and love working with targets (and over-delivering on them)
- You're an inventive, motivated teammate with a competitive spirit
- You're a great storyteller with the ability to convince others of the value of implementing Goodlord (which will be easy when you see how awesome it is!)
- Strong IT literacy, as you'll be expected to switch between platforms with speed and accuracy
- You're interested in the tech industry
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Knowledge of the residential property industry would also be useful
Bringing our whole selves to work is really important to us here at Goodlord - if there's anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application or email [email protected]