Customer Onboarding Specialist
We’re looking for a people and process motivated Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our industry leading Customer Success Team and help on board and train all our wonderful new customers.
Our Customer Onboarding Specialists are customer focused superstars and project managers who help new agencies get Goodlord set up and use it to support their varied business goals and objectives. We understand that all of our customers are different, and our aim is to integrate Goodlord seamlessly into their existing processes. In this role, you'll project manage system setup and customisation and be the main point of contact for the customer during their onboarding. You’ll also be responsible for training new users and ensuring they feel comfortable and confident using our system.
This is a great opportunity to join a team where you're encouraged to take on as much responsibility as you can. This is a critical role and we want you to always be looking for ways to make things work better. Your drive and imagination is your limit, not your job title. We’re constantly evolving and growing so no two days will be the same and you’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment that embraces change.
- Managing and implementing the onboarding process from start to finish
- Working directly with the Growth team to ensure all key project milestones are met throughout the customer onboarding journey
- Liaising directly with customers to communicate requirements and documentation required for completion of onboarding
- Proactively following up with customers throughout the onboarding process
- Project management - managing, tracking, and escalating key milestones and deliverables to ensure customer expectations are being met
- Training and educating customers to understand and effectively use the platform - phone or in person
- Platform training - providing solutions to issues that arise and in our proactive approach, prepare and execute platform training for agency team members so that they have a comprehensive understanding of feature functionality and the Goodlord pre-tenancy process, preparing and delivering company settings training
- Building and executing process presentations tailored to each new customer
- Working with our Customer Success Managers to ensure smooth customer handover after onboarding
- Working cross-functionally within the company to develop process and improve customer experience
- Immersing yourself in the company and building knowledge of our evolving product, ensuring feedback flows from your team to the relevant business and product partners
- Monitoring, measuring and mapping the customer’s onboarding status to maintain completed onboarding delivery date
- Communicate and manage internal and external onboarding requirements and expectations with customers and internal stakeholders
- Advising Customer Success Managers about risks, new opportunities and help them see the full picture to build the customer strategy plan
- Training and educating customers on all aspects of the platform to ensure the best customer experience
Skills and experience
- Previous experience from a project management, customer success or implementation role working in SaaS or professional services company
- Customer facing experience - managing and leading customer relationships
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise in an efficient manner
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, including the development of customer reports, presentations and training/communications materials.
Bringing our whole selves to work is really important to us here at Goodlord - if there's anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application or email [email protected]