Customer Support Executive
Goodlord Customer Support is an operational team with problem-solving at its core... and as a Customer Support Executive, you’ll really have your finger on the pulse of the business.
From day one, you'll need to immerse yourself in the company and build your knowledge of our evolving platform and Goodlord's array of products aimed at making renting simple and transparent for everyone. In this role you’ll be troubleshooting user queries via phone, email and using our live chat services. You'll need to work across the business with our other operational teams on internal escalations and investigate technical issues, as well as supporting launches of new product features.
We’re looking for people with exceptional analytical and communication skills, who will challenge the status quo and continually strive for improvement. You’ll be a real self-starter, a confident and talented problem-solver, with a knack for clearly explaining and resolving complex issues. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced team where you’re encouraged to take on as much responsibility as you can. Your drive and imagination is your limit, not your job title.
- Working on phone, email and live chat to solve challenging issues for our customers
- Identifying root causes for simple issues which cause customers to contact us repeatedly - and helping us solve them
- Implementing creative solutions to proactively resolve potential issues for customers
- Managing projects aimed at optimising resolution workflows
- Managing projects which help improve Goodlord's customer experience
- Being an advocate for our users and working directly with our Development team to help improve our products
- Collaborating with other operational teams on internal escalation of issues and implementing new product features
Skills and experience
- You are self-motivated, flexible and have the inner drive to grow a company that is in a pivotal moment
- Strong IT literacy; you will be expected to switch between platforms with speed and accuracy
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A great degree from a good university or equivalent practical experience.
- You are a quick-thinker and have a good sense of humour
- Highly organised and exceptional attention to detail, to be able to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Familiarity with Google apps (Gmail, Drive, Google sheets, etc.) would be an advantage but isn't essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.