We’re looking for a creative Graphic Designer to join our wonderful Marketing Team and help build something to get really excited about.
Our small but perfectly formed Marketing team do a fantastic job of building our brand identity and support our commercial teams through savvy navigation of the customer landscape. We understand that all of our customers are different and we want to appeal to each of them by developing our brand image and voice. Within this amazing team you’ll be the one creating graphics and content that show the world who we are.
This is a great opportunity to join a team where you're encouraged to take on as much responsibility as you can. You’ll have a high level of autonomy and creative authority. We’re constantly evolving, so no two days will be the same and we’re looking for people who are comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- You’ll be the one taking concepts and wireframes for digital marketing content and turning them into stellar pieces to help push out more digital and print advertising
- You’ll be the go to for creating graphics for social campaigns and will provide design input to help us iterate further on how our shiny new website looks
- Branding up various client-facing company docs and marketing literature comes as part of the territory but we want you to own this and make it something that makes our clients take note
- You'll play a key part in shaping the visual elements of the growing Goodlord brand
Skills and experience
- You probably hold a degree in Arts and Graphic Design, or have relevant work experience
- You’ve got experience working with different types of media (print, digital, multimedia, exhibition graphics, you name it!)
- You have a proven ability to effectively and independently manage different projects at a time
- You’ve got experience with colour matching
- You’ve worked with Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- You can geek out over typography, layout and styling
- You’ve got competency with HTML and CSS (to help with platforms such as Gainsight, Hubspot and back end of our website)
- Experience in website design would be a wonderful bonus but not essential
Bringing our whole selves to work is really important to us here at Goodlord - if there's anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application or email [email protected]