Product Marketing Manager
Goodlord is looking for a creative Product Marketing Manager to help us present our products in way that will drive new inbound business and boost sales to current customers.
Our small and agile Marketing team covers all areas from brand development to customer adoption. We need to step up our ability to deliver a compelling value proposition to generate new interest in our products and increase adoption by current customers. That’ll be your mission, should you choose to accept it.
This is a highly creative role, but also one that’s tied directly to growth and performance. To succeed, you’ll need to ensure the Sales and Customer Success teams are aligned and enable them to work more efficiently to generate and close more opportunities.
It’s an exciting time here at Goodlord. If you’re inspired by what we’re doing and share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
The day to day stuff:
- Be an expert on our potential buyers, their current pain points, how they buy and why Goodlord’s products solve their problems better than the competition’s.
- Craft messaging and content that translates the features and capabilities of new and existing products into benefits for our customers.
- Be an expert on our competition, where our products stand in the market, and how we should be pricing new products.
- Build tools, collateral and training programmes to enable our Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to effectively communicate our value proposition and product details.
- Follow, analyse and share competitive developments and market trends.
- Work closely with the Product team to plan and launch new products successfully.
- Liaise with third-party product suppliers to leverage their market knowledge and collaborate on collateral.
- Be an expert on our competition, how they are positioned and where Goodlord can capitalise on market gaps.
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role.
- B2B experience is desirable
- Strong copywriting skills with proven experience of crafting messaging that turns emotional and functional benefits of a product into compelling reasons to buy
- Background in design is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Highly organised and excellent communication skills
- Creative mindset
Why you'll love being a Goodlordian
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be…
- Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- £1000 to learn: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord, but it there’s something specific, you’ll have £1000 a year to spend on what’s important to you.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge and reboot. We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
- Quarterly team socials; a fun activity that everyone can take part in (if they want to!)
- Prosecco on tap: what better way to relax and get to know the team than over a few drinks? The lovely team at WeWork provide drinks daily from 5pm. See you there!
- Four legged Goodlordians: we have a few resident pooches at Goodlord HQ who are always up for a walk / play if you need a break from your day
Bringing our whole selves to work is really important to us here at Goodlord - if there's anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application or email [email protected]